22 August 2007

E-learning implementation strategies

Hi all

yes, it was a most frustrating experience in Connect last week. I was comparing it with Discovere which seems to be a much more simple piece of software and I wondered if it was the sophistication of Connect with all its bells and whistles which makes it more difficult to use and perhaps more prone to technical problems. I have not experienced anything quite like this before (!!!) and it must be quite off-putting for people who have not been in an online room before.

However, what I did take away was the wonderful Australian Flexible Learning Framework's Designing e-Learning resource. It explains so many of the different tools we can use and puts them into a context. I have found it very useful.

See you online!

Ann

No comments: